Friday, June 3, 2011

The Stone/Rock People



There is a spirit and wisdom to be found in every single rock. Ever since I was a child I have been drawn to the rock people. I would find quartz all the time, but as a child I didn't know that it was quartz I was finding. I didn't just pick any stone either, it had to "feel" right to me. I remember one time we moved (my Dad is now a retired Marine) and my rocks got lost in transit. I was so sad.. It was quite some time before I started gathering rocks again, only now I collect gems as well!



I am very interested in learning from the stone people, and I am curious to read what other people write about the lessons/healing of stones. I find it all to be very intriguing and have many books on the subject.. but that doesn't influence me too much because at the end of the day, I go with my intuitive hunch and work with the rock spirit that is spiritually reaching out to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment