Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hello ♥



Usually I have a self hosted blog on my website.. but I have heard good things about Tumblr so I thought I'd give it a try. 

So I suppose I'll introduce myself. My name is Nicole, but most people call me Nik. I am an Artist and Animistic in my world view. For those of you who do not understand what Animism is, here is a brief summary:

"Animism encompasses the beliefs that there is no separation between the spiritual and physical (or material) worlds, and souls or spirits exist, not only in humans, but also in all other animals, plants, rocks, natural phenomena such as thunder, geographic features such as mountains or rivers, or other entities of the natural environment." ~Wikipedia.  

If you want to know more about Animism then you can search for it on Wikipedia and read the whole article.  

The purpose of this Tumblr is to share my thoughts/ideas, beliefs, culture and other random things!

If you're the type to shove your beliefs (spiritual or otherwise) down the throats of others (meaning you will try to get others to believe as you believe), then do me a favor and spare me! Otherwise, welcome to my Tumblr!  

No comments:

Post a Comment